A strict formulation charter for a high tolerance formula, adapted to the dehydrated combination sensitive skin of the whole family. Tested under dermatological control, hypoallergenic, with physiological pH.
The moisturizer made with:
HYALURONIC ACID: deeply moisturizes
- On the surface, it moisturizes the epidermis and restores its softness and suppleness. Deeply, it helps to plump up the skin.
- Plant-based and biosourced, it comes from green technology.
GLYCERIN: attracts and retains water
- Improves the skin's hydration level by limiting its water loss.
- Plant-based and upcycled, it comes from the saponification of olive oil.
CAMOMILE EXTRACT: soothes
ORGANIC SUNFLOWER VEGETABLE OIL:
- Sunflower oil, rich in omegas 6 and 9, it softens the skin. It is ORGANIC and cultivated in an artisanal way. It nourishes and softens the skin.
PERFUME: fresh and delicate
- Floral and fruity, our perfume delicately scents our care for even more sensoriality. High tolerance, it is also suitable for sensitive skin.
100% recyclable single-material pouch. In addition to being ultra convenient, it saves 46% of plastic while its lightweight and spill-proof and rolls up and uses every last drop!
is committed to Endocrine Disruptors
Because SVR is a dermocosmetic laboratory with a large family audience and concerned about the safety and tolerance of its products (which are already subject to a drastic charter), we wanted to provide our consumers with concrete answers through a series of tests carried out on our formulas. These tests were conducted on the endocrine mechanisms of estrogen, androgen and thyroid.
This was a strong initiative that we felt was legitimate given SVR's dermatological positioning and the precautionary principle that the laboratory must adopt. This initiative is essential to inform consumers who trust us about the products they use every day. Of course, science still has to make progress on the knowledge of endocrine disruptors and we must advance with modesty on these issues. But this does not prevent SVR from making its contribution. This is why we are constantly working on improving our formulas, in order to guarantee our consumers the safest possible products.
The goal is to test SVR products that are intended for the most vulnerable people and to reformulate those that are not validated by the tests.